Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A.I.I.E.A CONFERENCE

For  us  Conferences  are  Very Very  Important. Be  it in any level,
Divisional, Zonal or All  India, All  Our  Conferences  are  very 
Important not just  for  the  reason  it shows  Our Strength, But
it  is  our  conferences  which  guides  us  for  the  future tasks.

Few  Snaps  taken  in  the  Various  General  Conferences  of  
A.I.I.E.A  are  given  below. Some Snaps were  taken  from  Old
Souvenirs. If  the  Quality  is  not  good, Kindly  bear with  us


 LUCKNOW

 NEW DELHI
BOMBAY
CALCUTTA
 BANGALORE
 INDORE

 JAIPUR




CUTTACK
AHEMEDABAD



MADURAI




HYDERABAD

 CHENNAI


 RAIPUR




 BANGALORE 


 KANPUR



 DIAMOND JUBILEE YEAR 
CONFERENCE - NEW DELHI

1 comment:

Anu Malhotra said...

Its very nice.It seems we are viewing the history of AIIEA in pictorial manner.My heartiest thanks to comrade S.Raman for this creative work.